Dhiraj Rajaram of Mu Sigma to deliver keynote at debut edition of Techcircle Big Data Forum 2014 on Aug 7, Bengaluru; register now
The inaugural property of Techcircle Big Data Forum 2014, which is to be held on August 7 at Chancery Pavilion, Bengaluru, will host a special keynote talk by Dhiraj Rajaram, the founder, CEO & Chairman of Mu Sigma.
Rajaram, who has built Mu Sigma from ground level to a multi-million dollar company that has secured the largest funding round ever in the business analytics space, will talk on the opportunities generated and challenges faced by Indian Big Data companies, overcoming those roadblocks and making the business big.
Following the keynote, the forum will host other engaging panel discussions and tech talks on following topics that define the Indian Big Data industry at large:
- Next frontier of growth for Big Data companies â€“ the road less travelled
- CEO talk on: Big Data â€“ what's hot and what's not
- COO talk on: Unlocking the four dimensions of the Big Data challenge â€“ variety, velocity, volume & veracity
- Investor talk on: Can India produce the next big thing in Big Data?
- CTO talk on technical classes: Mastering the art of developing Big Data tools & techniques
The forum will also bring a unique opportunity for innovative Big Data companies to showcase their businesses at 'Nasscom 10,000 Startups powered Techcircle Showcase' a curated programme for promising companies to bring their businesses to the limelight. Last date to register for Techcircle Showcase is July 15, 2014. For registration, write to: email@example.com.
This unique big data forum will be a meeting ground for industry experts, business leaders, early adopters of Big Data and key investors decoding the value of Big Data in the Indian context.
Click here to register or write to Ipshita/Sandeep at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0120-4171111.
For sponsorship, write to: email@example.com