What it takes to build large mobile businesses in India find out at Techcircle Mobile Forum 2013; register now
Mobile-centric opportunities in India are well known and much talked about today. While innovations are happening across many mobile categories and users increasingly engage with these products, entrepreneurs and investors are trying to find out the best ways to create sustainable and scalable businesses in the country.
Keeping in mind the fast-growing mobile penetration, companies across industries are seeing the mobile space as one of their core marketing, customer engagement and service delivery strategies. This phenomenon is driving several segments and industries, in addition to creating new-age mobile infrastructure-related companies. At the same time, there are innovation-led new businesses in the field of entertainment and various utility-based products and services connect the offline and the online worlds together.
Techcircle Mobile Forum 2013, to be held on June 27 in Delhi, brings together the top innovators, investors and CXOs from India's mobile fraternity for a day-long marathon of debates, exciting pitches and discussions.
Focus areas for this year include: Essentials of building large mobile businesses in India; transformation via mobile for Indian businesses & consumers; mobile monetisation; search & discovery; mobile commerce; music & video streaming; empowering rural India with mobile; mobile gaming and mobile payments, among others.
- Abhishek Sinha - Co-founder & CEO, Eko
- Ajay Adiseshann - Founder & MD, PayMate
- Amit Somani - Chief Products Officer, Makemytrip.com
- Amit Bhartiya - VP & MD, Mobile, Komli Media
- Ankit Khanna â€“ Vice-President (Product), Snapdeal.com
- B Vamshi Reddy - CEO & co-founder, Apalya Technologies
- Badri Sanjeevi â€“ CFO, People Group; CEO, Mauj Mobile
- Bhavish Aggarwal - Co-founder & CEO, Ola Cabs
- Dewang Neralla - CEO & director, Atom Technologies Ltd
- Dippak Khurana - Co-founder & CEO, Vserv
- Gautam Gandhi - New Business Development, Google US/India
- Hitesh Oberoi - MD & CEO, InfoEdge
- Krishna Mehra - Co-founder & CTO, Capillary Technologies
- Manish Patel - CEO & MD, Mswipe
- Nikhil Naik - Head (global distribution and content), Vuclip
- Nitish Mittersain - CEO & founder, Nazara Group
- Ratul Ghosh - Head (strategy), eBay India
- Sharmil Shah â€“ Head (mobile), Loylty Rewardz
- Shashank Joshi - MD, My Mobile Payments Ltd
- Swapnil Shinde - Founder & COO, Dhingana, Inc.
- Sunil Kulkarni - Deputy MD, Oxigen Services India Pvt Ltd
- Suryanarayana Mantha - MD, Saregama
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma - Founder & CEO, One97 Communications
- Virendra Gupta - Co-founder & MD, Verse
For registrations write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0120-4171111;
For sponsorship opportunities, write to: email@example.com
If you are a mobile app/product/service company and would like to showcase your innovation at our special session, Techcircle Runway, you can click here to fill the application form. For any query, contact Kanika at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0120-4171111.
Click here for more details of the event.