Decoding Gujarat's entrepreneurial ecosystem at VCCircle Ahmedabad Investment Forum 2012: Register now
Rasna, India's local entrepreneurial story, was launched as a brand in the mid-70s but started gaining popularity in the 80s when the market was dominated by carbonated soft drinks like Thums up, Gold Spot and Limca. Piruz Khambatta, chairman & MD of Rasna, is now joining Ahmedabad's largest entrepreneurship and investment forum â€“ VCCircle Ahmedabad Investment Forum â€“ to discuss 'Building Global Companies From India' with 'Insights On Scaling Up & Business Transformation.' The summit will be held on Nov 29, at The Pride hotel, Ahmedabad.
More such success stories are definitely on the cards as Gujarat's regulations and policies have become really proactive when it comes to private sector investment. The Gujarati entrepreneurial DNA and the high investment & deal-making potentials are key reasons which make the state's ecosystem extremely attractive. To discover opportunities here, we are hosting the 2nd edition of VCCircle Ahmedabad Investment Forum which will congregate top and emerging entrepreneurs, deal-makers, consultants and investors in Gujarat.
There will be a special session on the pros and cons of the state's entrepreneurship scenario as Amit Bakshi, Founder & MD of Eris Lifesciences, and Mahesh Chabbria, Partner at Actis, will identify the characteristics that define Gujarat entrepreneurs and their businesses. Plus, there will be relevant insights â€“ what are the sectors which will witness a slew of entrepreneurial activities and where is the state's entrepreneurial ecosystem headed?
There will be an entrepreneur address by Infibeam CEO Vishal Mehta who will share how the company was set up, its early days & business models, significant milestones, and how he funded his businesses and scaled up.
Our sector focus sessions will cover a wide range, including infrastructure, food, agri, logistics, financial services, engineering, internet, education and mobile. One session will focus on private equity funding and M&A deal-making while another session will focus on raising venture capital/angel funding â€“ walking the participants through the processes involved in such transactions and helping them comprehend what it takes for casinos in australia the successful execution.
Some of the key speakers at the forum are:
· Abhay Pandey â€“ MD, Sequoia Capital India
· Alok Gupta â€“ Partner, Headland Capital Partners
· Amit Bakshi â€“ MD, Eris Lifesciences Pvt Ltd
· Ashwani Khare â€“ Partner, Corporate Finance, KPMG in India
· Dhanpal Jhaveri â€“ Partner & CEO, Everstone Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd
· Rajiv Sharma â€“ CEO, Sterling Addlife India Ltd
· Rehan Yar Khan â€“ Angel Investor and Founder & CEO of Flora2000
· Mahesh Chhabria â€“ Partner, Industrials, Actis
· Padmaja Ruparel â€“ President, Indian Angel Network
· Punit Shah â€“ Partner and Co-Head Tax, KPMG in India
· Piruz Khambatta â€“ Chairman & MD, Rasna Pvt Ltd
· Sanjay Singh â€“ Founder, Swas Healthcare
· Vishal Mehta â€“ CEO, Infibeam
· Vishal Gada â€“ Director, Tax and Regulatory, KPMG in India
More entrepreneurs & investors are joining as speakers.
Be a part of the forum to meet the top and emerging Gujarat entrepreneurs who will create the next big businesses in India. For more details, please click here or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sandeep at 0120-4171111.
(Edited by Sanghamitra Mandal)