Home > Archive by tag 'Local commerce'

Posts Tagged ‘ Local commerce ’

Capitalising on opportunities in local commerce

Wednesday, October 9, 2013 | More »

The retail commerce market in India is estimated to be worth nearly $500 billion per year. Despite several years of rapid growth, e-commerce still constitutes well under 1% of the retail market. The remaining 99% of retail is still offline and mostly local, which represents a large business opportun...