The year 2016 has been challenging for startups, with a massive fall in funding, the lowest since 2014. But it’s not all bad news. Despite the $24.1 billion drop in funding globally, many predict a stabilisation of the seed funding market, which is giving more confidence to both investors and entrepreneurs. Many expect to see the market rebound, if not at the end of 2016, then early next year. So this might exactly be the right time to look for seed funding for your next venture.
- Chetram atariya on 2017-02-02 20:10:45
- Abhishek Ballaney on 2017-02-02 19:51:40
- Saurabh Singh on 2017-02-02 14:57:56
- Winni on 2017-02-02 14:25:20
- Aditi Nandan on 2017-02-02 12:56:36