Namita Gupta joined restaurant listings startup Zomato as chief product officer in August 2014. She had earlier spent six years at Facebook; her last position there was as head of global games partner engineering. However, after just a year at Zomato, she quit to start Airveda, a startup that makes personal air quality monitors. Gupta’s exit was followed by a slew of resignations at Zomato, including Tanmay Saksena, who took over her position for a brief period, chief marketing officer Rameet Arora and senior vice president-growth Durga Ragunath, who quit after seven months with Zomato.
- Chetram atariya on 2017-02-02 20:10:45
- Abhishek Ballaney on 2017-02-02 19:51:40
- Saurabh Singh on 2017-02-02 14:57:56
- Winni on 2017-02-02 14:25:20
- Aditi Nandan on 2017-02-02 12:56:36