Namita Gupta joined restaurant listings startup Zomato as chief product officer in August 2014. She had earlier spent six years at Facebook; her last position there was as head of global games partner engineering. However, after just a year at Zomato, she quit to start Airveda, a startup that makes personal air quality monitors. Gupta’s exit was followed by a slew of resignations at Zomato, including Tanmay Saksena, who took over her position for a brief period, chief marketing officer Rameet Arora and senior vice president-growth Durga Ragunath, who quit after seven months with Zomato.
- Pundareekaksham on 2017-01-19 10:29:05
- Archna Shukla on 2017-01-19 10:20:04
- Rommel Varma on 2017-01-17 15:01:11
- Ishwar on 2017-01-17 07:39:24
- s k baja on 2017-01-16 11:37:10