If last year saw top tech executives in Silicon Valley being wooed by startups here, this year saw many of them quitting these Indian internet companies. While some were disenchanted by the startup environment in India, many were inspired to become entrepreneurs themselves. Snapdeal’s chief product officer Anand Chandrasekaran was the latest to join the list of Silicon Valley hires looking for greener pastures when he quit the e-commerce company earlier this week. Techcircle profiles five Silicon Valley hires who decided to quit within a year of joining these startups.
Leave a comment
- Raima Chowhdury on 2016-12-04 11:05:07
- R Ranjan Sahoo on 2016-12-03 08:41:17
- Raghavendra Upadhyay on 2016-12-01 23:13:04
- Naveen Garg on 2016-12-01 15:42:04
- Indian on 2016-12-01 08:07:33
- How much stake founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal own in Snapdeal?
- How SoftBank’s local portfolio firms have fared as chairman Son visits India
- Exclusive: Car service startup Carcrew raises angel funding led by TVS Group
- Exclusive: Food-tech startup MonkeyBox raises seed funding
- Exclusive: Online to offline shopping app ShopsUp gets $1 mn in seed funding