If last year saw top tech executives in Silicon Valley being wooed by startups here, this year saw many of them quitting these Indian internet companies. While some were disenchanted by the startup environment in India, many were inspired to become entrepreneurs themselves. Snapdeal’s chief product officer Anand Chandrasekaran was the latest to join the list of Silicon Valley hires looking for greener pastures when he quit the e-commerce company earlier this week. Techcircle profiles five Silicon Valley hires who decided to quit within a year of joining these startups.
Leave a comment
- Hemant Ketkar on 2017-01-05 09:54:32
- arup ratan sit on 2017-01-04 13:10:21
- RBI on 2017-01-04 06:15:31
- SK on 2017-01-03 21:01:13
- Jayant Tewari on 2017-01-03 15:09:43