The startup ecosystem in Kerala has been becoming increasingly vibrant. Already home to more than 300 startups, the state has been transforming to a hub for disruptive startups emerging from south India. Further, with allocation of more than Rs 200 crore and initiatives such as Kerala Startup Mission (Thiruvananthapuram), Technopark (Thiruvananthapuram), InfoPark (Kochi) and CyberPark (Kozhikode, Kannur and Kasargod) by the state government, the startup ecosystem in Kerala is set to gain further momentum.
In order to provide a leg-up to this strongly emerging ecosystem, Techcircle.in will bring together leaders from various startups, officials from government agencies and investors on a single platform at Techcircle Startup Tour 2016 – Kerala Edition on 16 June at Le Meridian, Kochi. The topics to be covered at the meet will include:
- Starting up in Kerala: Getting the basics right?
- Striking the correct product market fit: Converting ideas into revenue
- Scaling up investments: Going beyond the seed stage
- Sunshine sectors: Opportunities and challenges in sectors shaping the rise of Kerala’s startup ecosystem
– Information and technology
– Biotechnology and agriculture
- Empowering youth: The driving force behind Kerala’s startup ecosystem
- Women entrepreneurship: Can the startup ecosystem act as a leveller?
Also click here to view the detailed agenda and view details of platforms like Techcircle Showcase and Meet-up which will enable investor and entrepreneur to connect with one another.
To become part of the event, register now or write to Kanika at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For branding & sponsorship opportunities write to email@example.com.
Send us your views, ideas and suggestions on Twitter; use our event hashtag: #tcstartup
Like this report? Sign up for our daily newsletter to get our top reports.