Tanmay Saksena was vice president of studio operations at US-based Disney Social Games before being roped in by Zomato in January 2015. Although he joined as global business head for Zomato’s food-ordering business, he was elevated to the post of chief product officer after Namita Gupta’s exit. However, his stint at Zomato lasted only a year. He quit the company in February 2016, even as it announced it had achieved operational break-even in six markets including India, the UAE, the Philippines and Indonesia. Saksena is now chief operating offer at online pharmacy 1mg.
Leave a comment
- Sameer on 2016-12-09 14:39:44
- BT on 2016-12-09 11:03:55
- Mukesh Ranjan on 2016-12-09 09:36:07
- Mallesh on 2016-12-09 06:20:45
- G b singh gurgaon on 2016-12-09 05:45:34
- How much stake founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal own in Snapdeal?
- How SoftBank’s local portfolio firms have fared as chairman Son visits India
- Softbank-backed Grofers tweaks biz model to take on BigBasket
- One funded Indian tech startup shut shop every 10 days this year
- Quikr’s FY16 loss widens; other income props up revenue