When everything from shopping to learning is being powered by digital technology, there’s no reason why tracking expenses and making investments should be done the old-fashioned way. While apps and portals for managing personal finances have been there for some time, most of them needed the user to manually feed in the data. The last two to three years have seen several fin-tech startups use smart technology to help users track expenses, manage money and even multiply it, minus any financial jargon. Techcircle.in lists a few such startups that are changing the way we manage our money.
Leave a comment
- Chetram atariya on 2017-02-02 20:10:45
- Abhishek Ballaney on 2017-02-02 19:51:40
- Saurabh Singh on 2017-02-02 14:57:56
- Winni on 2017-02-02 14:25:20
- Aditi Nandan on 2017-02-02 12:56:36