The deceleration in venture funding deals has not just affected the number of startups that are getting capital but also the valuation at which they are raising fresh capital. While valuations of startups are also a function of the stake they are diluting in each subsequent round of funding, the average size of VC deals in each stage is a good proxy to gauge what is happening to valuations.
Leave a comment
- Paresh on 2017-01-08 14:05:47
- Hemant Ketkar on 2017-01-05 09:54:32
- arup ratan sit on 2017-01-04 13:10:21
- RBI on 2017-01-04 06:15:31
- SK on 2017-01-03 21:01:13
- Grofers FY16 revenue drops, losses widen 15-fold
- Exclusive: Online lending startup Loan Frame raises $2.25 mn seed investment
- Will Tiger man Kalyan Krishnamurthy ride Flipkart out of trouble?
- Chandrasekarans in startup world: It’s resolve, not the IIT-IIM tag, that matters
- PropTiger-Housing deal to be signed this week