The deceleration in venture funding deals has not just affected the number of startups that are getting capital but also the valuation at which they are raising fresh capital. While valuations of startups are also a function of the stake they are diluting in each subsequent round of funding, the average size of VC deals in each stage is a good proxy to gauge what is happening to valuations.
Leave a comment
- Chetram atariya on 2017-02-02 20:10:45
- Abhishek Ballaney on 2017-02-02 19:51:40
- Saurabh Singh on 2017-02-02 14:57:56
- Winni on 2017-02-02 14:25:20
- Aditi Nandan on 2017-02-02 12:56:36