The deceleration in venture funding deals has not just affected the number of startups that are getting capital but also the valuation at which they are raising fresh capital. While valuations of startups are also a function of the stake they are diluting in each subsequent round of funding, the average size of VC deals in each stage is a good proxy to gauge what is happening to valuations.
Leave a comment
- Radhika on 2016-12-08 18:35:25
- Sachin on 2016-12-07 11:32:08
- Raima Chowhdury on 2016-12-04 11:05:07
- R Ranjan Sahoo on 2016-12-03 08:41:17
- Raghavendra Upadhyay on 2016-12-01 23:13:04
- How much stake founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal own in Snapdeal?
- How SoftBank’s local portfolio firms have fared as chairman Son visits India
- Softbank-backed Grofers tweaks biz model to take on BigBasket
- Quikr’s FY16 loss widens; other income props up revenue
- One funded Indian tech startup shut shop every 10 days this year