Peter Zou, founder of Chinese mobile ad network YeahMobi, has launched an India-focused venture capital fund, joining several other peers who are looking to latch on to the opportunities in the Indian startup space, a senior company executive told Techcircle.in.
Leave a comment
- Radhika on 2016-12-08 18:35:25
- Sachin on 2016-12-07 11:32:08
- Raima Chowhdury on 2016-12-04 11:05:07
- R Ranjan Sahoo on 2016-12-03 08:41:17
- Raghavendra Upadhyay on 2016-12-01 23:13:04
- How much stake founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal own in Snapdeal?
- How SoftBank’s local portfolio firms have fared as chairman Son visits India
- Softbank-backed Grofers tweaks biz model to take on BigBasket
- Quikr’s FY16 loss widens; other income props up revenue
- One funded Indian tech startup shut shop every 10 days this year