Angel and seed funding of startups in India that hit a peak at the fag end of 2015 moderated in the first three months of the year. Although the number of such early stage investments shrank to the lowest level in the past three quarters, it was still up by a robust 37 per cent over the year-ago period, according to VCCEdge, data research platform of The VCCircle Network.
- Chetram atariya on 2017-02-02 20:10:45
- Abhishek Ballaney on 2017-02-02 19:51:40
- Saurabh Singh on 2017-02-02 14:57:56
- Winni on 2017-02-02 14:25:20
- Aditi Nandan on 2017-02-02 12:56:36