Delhi-based Vecto Technologies Pvt Ltd that runs an online inter-city cab aggregation venture Roder is in talks with a prominent venture capital firm while courting its existing investor to put in more money as part of a Series A funding round.
Leave a comment
- Sameer on 2016-12-09 14:39:44
- BT on 2016-12-09 11:03:55
- Mukesh Ranjan on 2016-12-09 09:36:07
- Mallesh on 2016-12-09 06:20:45
- G b singh gurgaon on 2016-12-09 05:45:34
- How much stake founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal own in Snapdeal?
- How SoftBank’s local portfolio firms have fared as chairman Son visits India
- Softbank-backed Grofers tweaks biz model to take on BigBasket
- One funded Indian tech startup shut shop every 10 days this year
- Quikr’s FY16 loss widens; other income props up revenue