StartupXseed Ventures LLP plans to increase the amount it will invest in startups from its expanded Aaruha Technology Fund, the seed-stage venture capital firm’s founder told VCCircle.
Leave a comment
- Paresh on 2017-01-08 14:05:47
- Hemant Ketkar on 2017-01-05 09:54:32
- arup ratan sit on 2017-01-04 13:10:21
- RBI on 2017-01-04 06:15:31
- SK on 2017-01-03 21:01:13
- Exclusive: Online lending startup Loan Frame raises $2.25 mn seed investment
- Grofers FY16 revenue drops, losses widen 15-fold
- Will Tiger man Kalyan Krishnamurthy ride Flipkart out of trouble?
- PropTiger-Housing deal to be signed this week
- Exclusive: Ed-tech startup Byju’s to acquire gaming apps in US for up to $30 mn