The crisis at the embattled realty portal IndiaHomes.com has reached a flashpoint as at least three top executives, including the newly appointed CEO Arvinder Singh Sachdev, have quit the firm, raising questions about its survival, according to two people familiar with the affairs at the online property sales firm.
Leave a comment
- Paresh on 2017-01-08 14:05:47
- Hemant Ketkar on 2017-01-05 09:54:32
- arup ratan sit on 2017-01-04 13:10:21
- RBI on 2017-01-04 06:15:31
- SK on 2017-01-03 21:01:13
- Grofers FY16 revenue drops, losses widen 15-fold
- Exclusive: Online lending startup Loan Frame raises $2.25 mn seed investment
- Will Tiger man Kalyan Krishnamurthy ride Flipkart out of trouble?
- PropTiger-Housing deal to be signed this week
- Chandrasekarans in startup world: It’s resolve, not the IIT-IIM tag, that matters