The crisis at the embattled realty portal IndiaHomes.com has reached a flashpoint as at least three top executives, including the newly appointed CEO Arvinder Singh Sachdev, have quit the firm, raising questions about its survival, according to two people familiar with the affairs at the online property sales firm.
Leave a comment
- Chetram atariya on 2017-02-02 20:10:45
- Abhishek Ballaney on 2017-02-02 19:51:40
- Saurabh Singh on 2017-02-02 14:57:56
- Winni on 2017-02-02 14:25:20
- Aditi Nandan on 2017-02-02 12:56:36