The crisis at the embattled realty portal IndiaHomes.com has reached a flashpoint as at least three top executives, including the newly appointed CEO Arvinder Singh Sachdev, have quit the firm, raising questions about its survival, according to two people familiar with the affairs at the online property sales firm.
Leave a comment
- Raghavendra Upadhyay on 2016-12-01 23:13:04
- Naveen Garg on 2016-12-01 15:42:04
- Indian on 2016-12-01 08:07:33
- Dr Manohar Chikkanna on 2016-11-29 13:37:58
- jas on 2016-11-25 19:07:54
- Exclusive: Car service startup Carcrew raises angel funding led by TVS Group
- How much stake founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal own in Snapdeal?
- Exclusive: Food-tech startup MonkeyBox raises seed funding
- How SoftBank’s local portfolio firms have fared as chairman Son visits India
- Exclusive: Online to offline shopping app ShopsUp gets $1 mn in seed funding