Curated movie-on-demand platform Muvizz.com is raising a Series A round of funding from a Singapore-based early stage venture capital firm and its existing investors, co-founder Abhayanand Singh told Techcircle.in.
Leave a comment
- Raima Chowhdury on 2016-12-04 11:05:07
- R Ranjan Sahoo on 2016-12-03 08:41:17
- Raghavendra Upadhyay on 2016-12-01 23:13:04
- Naveen Garg on 2016-12-01 15:42:04
- Indian on 2016-12-01 08:07:33
- How much stake founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal own in Snapdeal?
- How SoftBank’s local portfolio firms have fared as chairman Son visits India
- Exclusive: Car service startup Carcrew raises angel funding led by TVS Group
- Exclusive: Food-tech startup MonkeyBox raises seed funding
- Exclusive: Online to offline shopping app ShopsUp gets $1 mn in seed funding