Curated movie-on-demand platform Muvizz.com is raising a Series A round of funding from a Singapore-based early stage venture capital firm and its existing investors, co-founder Abhayanand Singh told Techcircle.in.
Leave a comment
- Paresh on 2017-01-08 14:05:47
- Hemant Ketkar on 2017-01-05 09:54:32
- arup ratan sit on 2017-01-04 13:10:21
- RBI on 2017-01-04 06:15:31
- SK on 2017-01-03 21:01:13
- Grofers FY16 revenue drops, losses widen
- Exclusive: Online lending startup Loan Frame raises $2.25 mn seed investment
- Will Tiger man Kalyan Krishnamurthy ride Flipkart out of trouble?
- Chandrasekarans in startup world: It’s resolve, not the IIT-IIM tag, that matters
- Exclusive: Ed-tech startup Byju’s to acquire gaming apps in US for up to $30 mn