The past couple of years may have been about the rapid rise of e-commerce startups but the year ahead will likely see software-as-a-service providers emerge as one of the favourites of investors, according to the VCCircle PE-VC Outlook Survey 2016. The survey also found that investors will largely focus on seed funding rounds this year and many will be cautious about investing in subsequent rounds. Take a detailed look at the survey’s findings.
- Raghavendra Upadhyay on 2016-12-01 23:13:04
- Naveen Garg on 2016-12-01 15:42:04
- Indian on 2016-12-01 08:07:33
- Dr Manohar Chikkanna on 2016-11-29 13:37:58
- jas on 2016-11-25 19:07:54