Cleantech-focused venture capital firm Infuse Ventures would soon finish making initial investments from its maiden $20 million fund as it prepares to raise a much larger and diversified second fund, Shyam Menon, co-founder and investment director of the VC firm, told VCCircle.
Leave a comment
- Paresh on 2017-01-08 14:05:47
- Hemant Ketkar on 2017-01-05 09:54:32
- arup ratan sit on 2017-01-04 13:10:21
- RBI on 2017-01-04 06:15:31
- SK on 2017-01-03 21:01:13
- Grofers FY16 revenue drops, losses widen 15-fold
- Exclusive: Online lending startup Loan Frame raises $2.25 mn seed investment
- Will Tiger man Kalyan Krishnamurthy ride Flipkart out of trouble?
- PropTiger-Housing deal to be signed this week
- Exclusive: Health-tech startup Medinfi raises angel funding again