Cleantech-focused venture capital firm Infuse Ventures would soon finish making initial investments from its maiden $20 million fund as it prepares to raise a much larger and diversified second fund, Shyam Menon, co-founder and investment director of the VC firm, told VCCircle.
Leave a comment
- Sachin on 2016-12-07 11:32:08
- Raima Chowhdury on 2016-12-04 11:05:07
- R Ranjan Sahoo on 2016-12-03 08:41:17
- Raghavendra Upadhyay on 2016-12-01 23:13:04
- Naveen Garg on 2016-12-01 15:42:04
- How much stake founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal own in Snapdeal?
- How SoftBank’s local portfolio firms have fared as chairman Son visits India
- Softbank-backed Grofers tweaks biz model to take on BigBasket
- Quikr’s FY16 loss widens; other income props up revenue
- One funded Indian tech startup shut shop every 10 days this year