The investors in property portal IndiaHomes are in active talks to sell the firm to Housing.com, according to three people aware of the development, after prolonged talks with IndiaProperty fell apart over revenue recognition concerns.
Leave a comment
- Sachin on 2016-12-07 11:32:08
- Raima Chowhdury on 2016-12-04 11:05:07
- R Ranjan Sahoo on 2016-12-03 08:41:17
- Raghavendra Upadhyay on 2016-12-01 23:13:04
- Naveen Garg on 2016-12-01 15:42:04
- How much stake founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal own in Snapdeal?
- How SoftBank’s local portfolio firms have fared as chairman Son visits India
- Softbank-backed Grofers tweaks biz model to take on BigBasket
- Quikr’s FY16 loss widens; other income props up revenue
- One funded Indian tech startup shut shop every 10 days this year