The Indian ecommerce ecosystem has seen unprecedented growth over the past couple of years with startups raising a massive amount of funding. While there are no two views about the sector’s prospects, a matter of concern is how easy access to capital is leading to overvaluation at the angel and Series A stages. This is particularly relevant given that cash burn at startups is high and making a profit looks challenging. Is there an angel bubble waiting to burst?
This and many more interesting topics concerning the ecommerce ecosystem will be discussed in detail at India’s largest ecommerce summit, the Techcircle India Ecommerce Summit, to be held on February 10 and 11 at The Westin, Gurgaon. The summit will host more than 350 ecommerce professionals, experts, experienced and budding entrepreneurs, as well as an attractive line-up of angel, VC and PE investors active in the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Rise of hyperlocal and on-demand services, and the post-FOMO world
- Creating service ecommerce: Managing quality while scaling up
- Moving on from discounts and offers to better unit economics
- Serving the last mile – Keeping logistics and reverse logistics, warehousing and automation at the core
- The rise of the talented amateur – home cooks, home stays and new marketplaces
Watch out for attractive platforms for showcase and investor-entrepreneur connect at the summit. To view these platforms and the agenda, click here
To participate, register now or write to Kanika at email@example.com/ or call 0120-4171111.
For branding and sponsorship opportunities, write to Nayab at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your views, ideas and suggestions on Twitter; use our event hashtag: #TCEcomm