The rise of ecommerce as a go-to platform for businesses has helped grow companies and sellers catering to niche segments such as pets and kennels, baby accessories and organic food. These niche players are gaining traction in the initial phase.
However, due to smaller market size, concerns with regard to sustainability and growth in the longer run have been raised. What are the options available to these businesses and what are entrepreneurs contemplating in terms of a roadmap for growth and profit?
In order to get the full picture in this segment, participate in India’s biggest summit on ecommerce, the Techcircle India Ecommerce Summit. The summit, to be held on February 10-11 at The Westin, Gurgaon, will host more than 350 ecommerce professionals, experts, experienced and budding entrepreneurs, as well as an attractive line-up of angel, VC and PE investors active in the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Creating service ecommerce: Managing quality while scaling up
- Moving on from discounts and offers to better unit economics
- Rise of hyperlocal and on-demand services and the post-FOMO world
- Key to selling your brand online and navigating the channel conflict
- Serving the last mile – Keeping logistics and reverse logistics, warehousing and automation at the core
- The angel bubble – Impact on the Indian startup ecosystem
- The rise of the talented amateur – home cooks, home stays and new marketplaces
Watch out for attractive platforms for showcase and investor-entrepreneur connect at the summit. To view these platforms and the agenda, click here.
To participate, register now or write to Kanika at email@example.com/ or call 0120-4171111.
For branding and sponsorship opportunities, write to Nayab at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send us your views, ideas and suggestions on Twitter; use our event hashtag: #TCEcomm