Most online retailers find it hard to retain consumers once they end their initial deals and offers. In such a scenario, an effective and result-oriented loyalty initiative has become a prime necessity.
Given the amount being spent on customer acquisition, the focus needs to shift towards deciphering mechanisms to add value to customer experience so that they keep coming back. How are players addressing this issue and what should an effective loyalty programme encapsulate?
This and many more topics will be discussed at the 5th edition of VCCircle India Loyalty Conclave, which is being held in collaboration with Loylty Rewardz. The conclave will be held on January 22 at Hyatt Regency, Mumbai. The event will host more than 150 of India’s top chief marketing officers, CXOs, innovators, and customer retention and engagement specialists from leading brands and businesses.
Main topics to be discussed:
- Loyalty coalition: Overcoming the dilemma
- Increasing consumer outreach: Can banks scale up consumers for retailers?
- Unravelling consumer data through partnership with banks
- Designing effective loyalty programmes for online consumers: Reducing churn beyond deals and offers
- Digitising collaborative loyalty programmes
- Innovating loyalty: Startups show the way
To gain insights on loyalty trends in India, register now or write to Kanika at email@example.com or call 0120-4171111.
For branding and sponsorship opportunities, write to Manpinder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book exhibition space write to email@example.com.
Send us your views, ideas and suggestions on Twitter; use our event hashtag: #VCCLOYALTY