After successfully hosting Techcircle India Ecommerce Forum seven times, The VCCircle Network is back with a bigger and more impressive eight edition. The two-day Techcircle India Ecommerce Summit 2016 will be held on February 10-11 at The Westin in Gurgaon.
The summit will be the largest event on ecommerce in India and will cover every aspect of a sector that rapidly diversifying. This would include exciting micro shifts in the sector and their impact along with innovative measures transforming the ecommerce landscape in India.
The rise of specialised vertical and service ecommerce businesses, curated marketplaces, on-demand logistics, warehousing and automation solution providers have given the sector a new perspective. A whole new ecosystem of technology-led enablers has flourished that we identify as Ecom 2.0 and Ecom 3.0. But the sector is also staring at mounting losses, high cash burn and discounting rates, as it struggles to find a path to profitability.
In the backdrop of such developments, the summit will discuss the roadmap to unlocking growth, addressing challenges the sector is facing and bringing out successful entrepreneurial stories.
The main topics to be discussed:
- Way to profitability in Indian Ecommerce – Doing it the Alibaba way?
- Is consolidation the way forward?
- Moving on from discounts and offers to a better unit-economics
- Rise of hyperlocal & on-demand services and the post Fo-Mo world
- Creating Service ecommerce: Managing quality while scaling up
- Key to selling your brand online & navigating the channel conflict
- Serving the last mile – Keeping logistics & reverse logistics, warehousing and automation at the core
- Experience Offline/Buy Online: Lessons from online players creating offline touch- points
- The Angel bubble – Impact on Indian Startup ecosystem
- Creating niche ecommerce businesses.
- The rise of the talented amateur – home cooks, home stays and new marketplaces
To participate in the summit, register now or write to Kanika at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For branding and sponsorship opportunities, write to Nayab at email@example.com.
Send us your views, ideas and suggestions on Twitter; use our event hashtag: #TCEcomm