Online media firm ScoopWhoop Media Pvt Ltd is ramping up its content as it readies to roll out a crowd sourced content site christened Canvas. The firm, which runs ScoopWhoop.com, a social viral content site, had early this month raised $4 million from Kalaari Capital.
Leave a comment
- Raima Chowhdury on 2016-12-04 11:05:07
- R Ranjan Sahoo on 2016-12-03 08:41:17
- Raghavendra Upadhyay on 2016-12-01 23:13:04
- Naveen Garg on 2016-12-01 15:42:04
- Indian on 2016-12-01 08:07:33
- How much stake founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal own in Snapdeal?
- How SoftBank’s local portfolio firms have fared as chairman Son visits India
- Exclusive: Car service startup Carcrew raises angel funding led by TVS Group
- Exclusive: Food-tech startup MonkeyBox raises seed funding
- Exclusive: Online to offline shopping app ShopsUp gets $1 mn in seed funding