Mobile advertising solutions company InMobi, founded in 2007 by Naveen Tewari and three others, is fighting with Google and Facebook for a share of the $100 billion global advertising market. It is one of a few startups from India which have expanded internationally with scale and made a success out of it. The firm is also believed to be profitable. The company attracted a $200-million investment from SoftBank in 2011, well before the Japanese internet and telecom conglomerate’s big-bang entry into India in 2014.
- Pundareekaksham on 2017-01-19 10:29:05
- Archna Shukla on 2017-01-19 10:20:04
- Rommel Varma on 2017-01-17 15:01:11
- Ishwar on 2017-01-17 07:39:24
- s k baja on 2017-01-16 11:37:10