Mobile advertising solutions company InMobi, founded in 2007 by Naveen Tewari and three others, is fighting with Google and Facebook for a share of the $100 billion global advertising market. It is one of a few startups from India which have expanded internationally with scale and made a success out of it. The firm is also believed to be profitable. The company attracted a $200-million investment from SoftBank in 2011, well before the Japanese internet and telecom conglomerate’s big-bang entry into India in 2014.
- Chetram atariya on 2017-02-02 20:10:45
- Abhishek Ballaney on 2017-02-02 19:51:40
- Saurabh Singh on 2017-02-02 14:57:56
- Winni on 2017-02-02 14:25:20
- Aditi Nandan on 2017-02-02 12:56:36