Wharton graduate Kunal Bahl teamed up with his school friend and IIT Delhi graduate Rohit Bansal to start a daily deals platform five years ago. Inspired by Alibaba, Snapdeal a year later pivoted to an online marketplace. Now, Snapdeal has the backing from Alibaba, SoftBank and Foxconn besides a host of other investors. Snapdeal works towards the goal of bringing a million merchants online and is on course to sign up 300,000 by March. The company is valued at $5 billion and is a key challenger in the intensely competitive e-commerce industry.
- Chetram atariya on 2017-02-02 20:10:45
- Abhishek Ballaney on 2017-02-02 19:51:40
- Saurabh Singh on 2017-02-02 14:57:56
- Winni on 2017-02-02 14:25:20
- Aditi Nandan on 2017-02-02 12:56:36