Mohit Gulati, co-founder of Oliphans Capital, has moved out of the firm to set up an early-stage venture capital fund, a person familiar with the development told Techcircle.in. It will focus on e-commerce and B2B companies, especially back-end technology providers in the logistics, analytics and search engine optimisation segments.
Leave a comment
- Chetram atariya on 2017-02-02 20:10:45
- Abhishek Ballaney on 2017-02-02 19:51:40
- Saurabh Singh on 2017-02-02 14:57:56
- Winni on 2017-02-02 14:25:20
- Aditi Nandan on 2017-02-02 12:56:36