Mohit Gulati, co-founder of Oliphans Capital, has moved out of the firm to set up an early-stage venture capital fund, a person familiar with the development told Techcircle.in. It will focus on e-commerce and B2B companies, especially back-end technology providers in the logistics, analytics and search engine optimisation segments.
Leave a comment
- Pundareekaksham on 2017-01-19 10:29:05
- Archna Shukla on 2017-01-19 10:20:04
- Rommel Varma on 2017-01-17 15:01:11
- Ishwar on 2017-01-17 07:39:24
- s k baja on 2017-01-16 11:37:10