Mohit Gulati, co-founder of Oliphans Capital, has moved out of the firm to set up an early-stage venture capital fund, a person familiar with the development told Techcircle.in. It will focus on e-commerce and B2B companies, especially back-end technology providers in the logistics, analytics and search engine optimisation segments.
Leave a comment
- Raima Chowhdury on 2016-12-04 11:05:07
- R Ranjan Sahoo on 2016-12-03 08:41:17
- Raghavendra Upadhyay on 2016-12-01 23:13:04
- Naveen Garg on 2016-12-01 15:42:04
- Indian on 2016-12-01 08:07:33
- How much stake founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal own in Snapdeal?
- How SoftBank’s local portfolio firms have fared as chairman Son visits India
- Exclusive: Car service startup Carcrew raises angel funding led by TVS Group
- Exclusive: Food-tech startup MonkeyBox raises seed funding
- Exclusive: Online to offline shopping app ShopsUp gets $1 mn in seed funding