The eight-year run of CommonFloor.com, a once high-flying digital real-estate pioneer in India, as an independent company is finally coming to an end.
Leave a comment
- Paresh on 2017-01-08 14:05:47
- Hemant Ketkar on 2017-01-05 09:54:32
- arup ratan sit on 2017-01-04 13:10:21
- RBI on 2017-01-04 06:15:31
- SK on 2017-01-03 21:01:13
- Grofers FY16 revenue drops, losses widen
- One year of Startup India: Report card
- Will Tiger man Kalyan Krishnamurthy ride Flipkart out of trouble?
- Chandrasekarans in startup world: It’s resolve, not the IIT-IIM tag, that matters
- Exclusive: Ed-tech startup Byju’s to acquire gaming apps in US for up to $30 mn