The Indian Express Group has invested an undisclosed amount in four startups as the media house seeks to widen its exposure to digital businesses, a top company executive told Techcircle.in.
Leave a comment
- Sameer on 2016-12-09 14:39:44
- BT on 2016-12-09 11:03:55
- Mukesh Ranjan on 2016-12-09 09:36:07
- Mallesh on 2016-12-09 06:20:45
- G b singh gurgaon on 2016-12-09 05:45:34
- Softbank-backed Grofers tweaks biz model to take on BigBasket
- One funded Indian tech startup shut shop every 10 days this year
- Exclusive: Food-tech startup Mr. Hot Foods gets seed funding
- Should the government pay heed to Flipkart’s & Ola’s call for protection?
- Flipkart’s Sachin Bansal and Ola’s Bhavish Aggarwal take potshots at ‘non-Indian’ firms