Locon Solutions Pvt Ltd that runs realty portal Housing.com is soon to raise fresh capital from its existing lead investor SoftBank, almost a year after it last raised venture funding, two sources privy to the development told Techcircle.in. It would also be the first round of fresh funding since the startup’s board sacked its co-founder and former CEO Rahul Yadav over an open feud with the company’s investors, media and others in the startup ecosystem.
Leave a comment
- Raima Chowhdury on 2016-12-04 11:05:07
- R Ranjan Sahoo on 2016-12-03 08:41:17
- Raghavendra Upadhyay on 2016-12-01 23:13:04
- Naveen Garg on 2016-12-01 15:42:04
- Indian on 2016-12-01 08:07:33
- How much stake founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal own in Snapdeal?
- How SoftBank’s local portfolio firms have fared as chairman Son visits India
- Exclusive: Car service startup Carcrew raises angel funding led by TVS Group
- Exclusive: Food-tech startup MonkeyBox raises seed funding
- Exclusive: Online to offline shopping app ShopsUp gets $1 mn in seed funding