Seed investor Blume Ventures aims to complete this year with eight fresh investments of which two has already been made even as the firm looks to close fundraise of its $60 million second fund by December. Going forward, the company will invest in a dozen new startups a year from the new fund for the next three years. It has reserved Rs 20 crore ($3 million) from the first fund of Rs 140 crore for the follow-on investments in its existing portfolio companies.
Leave a comment
- Chetram atariya on 2017-02-02 20:10:45
- Abhishek Ballaney on 2017-02-02 19:51:40
- Saurabh Singh on 2017-02-02 14:57:56
- Winni on 2017-02-02 14:25:20
- Aditi Nandan on 2017-02-02 12:56:36