Seed investor Blume Ventures aims to complete this year with eight fresh investments of which two has already been made even as the firm looks to close fundraise of its $60 million second fund by December. Going forward, the company will invest in a dozen new startups a year from the new fund for the next three years. It has reserved Rs 20 crore ($3 million) from the first fund of Rs 140 crore for the follow-on investments in its existing portfolio companies.
Leave a comment
- Sameer on 2016-12-09 14:39:44
- BT on 2016-12-09 11:03:55
- Mukesh Ranjan on 2016-12-09 09:36:07
- Mallesh on 2016-12-09 06:20:45
- G b singh gurgaon on 2016-12-09 05:45:34
- Softbank-backed Grofers tweaks biz model to take on BigBasket
- One funded Indian tech startup shut shop every 10 days this year
- Exclusive: Food-tech startup Mr. Hot Foods gets seed funding
- Should the government pay heed to Flipkart’s & Ola’s call for protection?
- Flipkart’s Sachin Bansal and Ola’s Bhavish Aggarwal take potshots at ‘non-Indian’ firms