Seed investor Blume Ventures aims to complete this year with eight fresh investments of which two has already been made even as the firm looks to close fundraise of its $60 million second fund by December. Going forward, the company will invest in a dozen new startups a year from the new fund for the next three years. It has reserved Rs 20 crore ($3 million) from the first fund of Rs 140 crore for the follow-on investments in its existing portfolio companies.
Leave a comment
- Paresh on 2017-01-08 14:05:47
- Hemant Ketkar on 2017-01-05 09:54:32
- arup ratan sit on 2017-01-04 13:10:21
- RBI on 2017-01-04 06:15:31
- SK on 2017-01-03 21:01:13
- Grofers FY16 revenue drops, losses widen
- Exclusive: Online lending startup Loan Frame raises $2.25 mn seed investment
- Will Tiger man Kalyan Krishnamurthy ride Flipkart out of trouble?
- One year of Startup India: Report card
- Chandrasekarans in startup world: It’s resolve, not the IIT-IIM tag, that matters