In our pursuit to promote SaaS offerings, showcase innovations and help connect startups with investors, Techcircle is hosting a conference dedicated to SaaS business in India, Techcircle SaaS Forum 2015, on September 23 at Vivanta By Taj, Bengaluru.
What makes this unconventional SaaS conference stand out and worth attending?
- Get insights on: a) Growing opportunities in India-centric SaaS businesses: Are SMEs and microbusinesses fostering SaaS transformation in India? b) Is the time right to look at mobile first SaaS solutions? How is smartphone adoption increasing consumerisation and personalisation of SaaS services? c) SaaS is the next logical evolution for Indian enterprises: Who—global SaaS companies or Indian local SaaS firms—will grab a bigger pie? d) Early SaaS adopters v/s back benchers: Sectors expected to come to forefront in the near future
- Join entrepreneurs as they talks on: Product development, pricing, talent acquisition, selling to large accounts, pivoting to get the right product fit, global or local markets and much more.
- Get investor perspective on: What are the key things they look at before investing in SaaS businesses? What are the top five things you should not do as you approach an investor to raise capital for your SaaS venture? Is there a specific lens to look at Saas businesses? Besides finding the next Freshdesk or Capillary, what keeps them busy with their SaaS portfolio companies?
- Also witness Nasscom 10,000 Startups powered Techcircle Showcase: This is a curated platform featuring five innovative companies in the SaaS space which will showcase their ideas, business models and niche opportunities.
If you think you are one of these five companies, click here to nominate your company or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The last date to apply for Techcircle Showcase session is September 9.
- Get opportunity to network with senior SaaS professionals, top and emerging SaaS companies, innovators, early stage SaaS startps, tech focused angel and venture capital investors who are riding the SaaS wave
- Build and enjoy conversations, validate ideas and business models, network with leading investors betting big on SaaS play and meet peer entrepreneurs and potential business partners
To run through the detailed agenda, click here
Click here, to take a look at the stellar speaker list
To be part of the India’s most worthy SaaS event of recent times, Register now or write to us @ email@example.com/0120 /0120 -4171111
For branding and display opportunities, write to firstname.lastname@example.org