Sudheer Kuppam, who recently quit as India and Asia Pacific managing director of Intel Capital, has floated a new venture capital and growth equity firm for investments in technology startups. He would join a roster of top names in the Indian private equity and venture capital business who floated independent investment outfits.
Leave a comment
- Raghavendra Upadhyay on 2016-12-01 23:13:04
- Naveen Garg on 2016-12-01 15:42:04
- Indian on 2016-12-01 08:07:33
- Dr Manohar Chikkanna on 2016-11-29 13:37:58
- jas on 2016-11-25 19:07:54
- Exclusive: Car service startup Carcrew raises angel funding led by TVS Group
- Exclusive: Food-tech startup MonkeyBox raises seed funding
- How much stake founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal own in Snapdeal?
- How SoftBank’s local portfolio firms have fared as chairman Son visits India
- Exclusive: Online to offline shopping app ShopsUp gets $1 mn in seed funding