Sudheer Kuppam, who recently quit as India and Asia Pacific managing director of Intel Capital, has floated a new venture capital and growth equity firm for investments in technology startups. He would join a roster of top names in the Indian private equity and venture capital business who floated independent investment outfits.
Leave a comment
- Paresh on 2017-01-08 14:05:47
- Hemant Ketkar on 2017-01-05 09:54:32
- arup ratan sit on 2017-01-04 13:10:21
- RBI on 2017-01-04 06:15:31
- SK on 2017-01-03 21:01:13