Sudheer Kuppam, who recently quit as India and Asia Pacific managing director of Intel Capital, has floated a new venture capital and growth equity firm for investments in technology startups. He would join a roster of top names in the Indian private equity and venture capital business who floated independent investment outfits.
Leave a comment
- Chetram atariya on 2017-02-02 20:10:45
- Abhishek Ballaney on 2017-02-02 19:51:40
- Saurabh Singh on 2017-02-02 14:57:56
- Winni on 2017-02-02 14:25:20
- Aditi Nandan on 2017-02-02 12:56:36