In August, more than 350+ startup enthusiasts will meet in Gurgaon for Techcircle Startup 15 to discuss latest trends, learn the best business practices and network with top influencers from the startup world.
The event is scheduled for Wednesday, August 12, at The Westin, Gurgaon.
Key reasons why you cannot miss attending Techcircle Startup 2015:
- Rahul Sharma, co-founder of Micromax, to deliver keynote address on how the firm has made big in India despite myriad challenges and stiff competition.
- Gopal Srinivasan, chairman & MD, TVS Capital Funds, will deliver a special address at the conference. Srinivasan is an active member of the SEBI panel paving the way for new regulatory framework for startup listings in the country.
- Rakesh Malhotra, founder & chairman, Luminous Group, to deliver an address. With Malhotra’s expertise and deep understanding, the session would deliver key takeaways on starting up, diversifying into emerging segments, raising private capital to acting as investors.
Besides, the event will feature engaging panel discussions and select interactive sessions including:
- Walkabouts – A day before the event, you are invited Techcircle Walkabouts, a guided tour of India’s top venture capital funds, leading startups and corporates in Delhi for an interactive session with the top management.
- Startup Fair – If you are a product startup, technology service provider, business service provide including accountants, lawyers, payroll managers, head hunters, tech service providers, social media consultants and so on – this is your chance to showcase your business to the audience that matters the most to you.
- Showcase – Seize your opportunity to make an elevator pitch to a select jury of angel & VC investors and fellow entrepreneurs. The programme is powered by Nasscom 10K Startups.
- Spot Hire – If you have the quest to hire the right talent, come and be a part of the biggest talent discovery drive where we will bring together the best talent to meet emerging opportunities to work for a high-growth oriented startup.
- Meet-up – Network with influential startup entrepreneurs, pitch your ideas to select angels, VCs & mentors and get a chance to explore one-to-one meeting opportunities through ourentrepreneur-investor meet-up.
To take a look at the program, click here
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for special sessions.
Over 250+ seats sold already, to purchase your ticket, click here or write to us at email@example.com
For branding & display opportunities, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have suggestions? Use our hashtag #tcstartup15 on twitter to share your ideas, suggestions & feedback.