Techcircle Startup 2015 in New Delhi, your guide to the startup ecosystem, is bringing city’s newest entrepreneurs to share their success stories, mentor young entrepreneurs and give out some leadership cues to an audience comprising entrepreneurs, active angel and venture capital investors & startup mentors.
Rahul Sharma, co-founder, Micromax would deliver a power-packed entrepreneur address and can be seen interacting with young entrepreneurs. Besides, the event would delve deep into emerging business segments throwing up huge entrepreneurial opportunities including hyperlocal businesses, marketplaces, food services & technology, budget hotels and hiring startups.
Key sessions to look out for:
- Walkabouts – A day before the event, we invite you for our signature Techcircle Walkabouts, a guided tour of India’s top venture capital funds, leading startups and corporates in Delhi for an interactive session with the top management.
- Startup Fair – If you are a product startup, technology service provider, business service provide including accountants, lawyers, payroll managers, head hunters, tech service providers, social media consultants and so on – this is your chance to showcase your business to the audience that matters the most to you. Write to email@example.com; limited slots are available.
- Showcase – Seize your opportunity make an elevator pitch to a select jury of angel & VC investors and fellow entrepreneurs. If you are an early stage or a pre-revenue startup working on something disruptive, do send in your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org. The programme is powered by Nasscom 10K Startups.
- Spot Hire – If you have the quest to hire the right talent, come and be a part of the biggest talent discovery drive where we bring together the best talent to meet emerging opportunities to work for a high growth oriented startup. Write to email@example.com for further details. To attend the spot hire session, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meet-up: Network with influential startup entrepreneurs, pitch your ideas to select angels, VCs & mentors and get a chance to explore one-to-one meeting opportunities through our entrepreneur-investor meet-up. Write to email@example.com to apply.
Register now & enjoy early bird discounts or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org/0120 – 4171111
Have suggestions? Use our hashtag #tcstartup15 on twitter to share your ideas, suggestions & feedback.
Write to email@example.com for branding & display opportunities.