Techcircle Startup 2015 to be held in New Delhi is your guide to the startup ecosystem in the country. From meeting like-minded people to exploring startup ideas, making connections with the funding ecosystem, including most active angels, leading VCs and startup gurus, pivoting business ideas by inviting feedback from experienced entrepreneurs to finding answers to your most complex questions such as starting up, raising money, valuations, negotiating with investors, growth hacking, building brands and going global, the event is your go-to platform to find answers to problems related to starting up.
After a highly successful show in the technology capital of the country, we are back with the Delhi edition of Techcircle Startup 2015 on August 12, 2015 at The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi. The event would delve deep into emerging business segments throwing up huge entrepreneurial opportunities including hyperlocal businesses, marketplaces, food services & technology, budget hotels & hiring startups.
Here’s what’s in store for you:
– A day before the event, we will invite you for our signature Techcircle Walkabouts, a guided tour of India’s top venture capital funds, leading startups and corporates in Delhi for an interactive session with the top management.
– If you are a product startup, technology service provider, business service provide including accountants, lawyers, payroll managers, head hunters, tech service providers, social media consultants and so on – this is your chance to showcase your business to the audience that matters the most to you. Write to email@example.com; limited slots are available.
– Hear engaging panel discussions & expert talks on trending topics such as key behind managing board & investor relations. Is hyperlocal ecommerce the new wave of growth? Food tech startups – breaking the logistics logjam; Growth v/s cash burn – how to tread the fine line? Growing influence of buyouts on startups: opportunities & challenges; Next-generation entrepreneurs playing angels to startups; Master-class on start-up valuations – basics to reach the million dollar club?
– Seize your opportunity to make an elevator pitch to a select jury of angel & VC investors and fellow entrepreneurs. If you are an early stage or a pre-revenue startup working on something disruptive, do send in your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org. The programme is powered by Nasscom 10K Startups.
– Network with influential entrepreneurs, pitch your ideas to select angels, VCs & mentors and get a chance to explore one-to-one meeting opportunities through the Entrepreneur-Investor mixer. Do write to us at email@example.com with your idea along with your wish list of investors you would like to pitch your idea to and we may make it a reality for you.
To be part of the most worthy startup event of recent times, register now & enjoy early bird discounts or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org/0120 – 4171111
Have suggestions? Use our hashtag #tcstartup15 on twitter to share your ideas, suggestions & feedback.
Write to email@example.com for branding & display opportunities.