Techcircle Showcase – Powered by Nasscom 10,000 Startups, a part of Techcircle E-commerce Forum 2014, will be held on January 29 at ITC Maratha, Mumbai. 10,000 Start-ups sponsors are Google for Entrepreneurs, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Microsoft Ventures and Verisign.
In this exclusive session, representatives of five innovative internet commerce companies will make presentations on their business, differentiation, traction, product market opportunity and how they will disrupt existing ecosystem to create value. Representatives of all five companies will be given five minutes on stage. To apply, contact Sandeep/ Ravi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0120-4171111.
In addition to the showcase, the forum will include a special keynote session focusing on: The nuts and bolts of managing and growing a large e-commerce business in India.
Besides the keynote session, we have three
sharp-focused sessions on
– Hybrid e-commerce – Online retailers making their presence felt offline
– Innovations in logistics
– Payments gateways: The new trends
Other distinct sessions
The event will also cover other interactive sessions such as:
– How to create user interface that generates user engagement & sales?
– What next for classifieds websites business in India?
– How to create differentiation for e-commerce marketplaces?
– What are the lessons learnt from investing in Indian e-commerce?
– Technology and design in e-commerce
– E-commerce marketing: Bang for the buck
Attendees will include 200+ participants representing India’s top e-commerce and internet entrepreneurs, innovators, private equity and venture capital investors, who will gather to discuss and debate on the key trends, opportunities and the core sustainability and profitability challenges faced by Indian e-commerce industry. For more details, click here
For sponsorship write to: email@example.com;
For registrations write to: Sandeep/Ravi at firstname.lastname@example.org; 0120-4171111.