When you become a small business owner, you acquire a responsibility for making tax payments that you didn’t have as an employee. Taking it further from our debut episode on “How to incorporate a private company”, Vaishakh Kapadia, partner at ALMT Legal, now guides us through the registrations and taxes that are applicable to a company. The video captures details on registering for PAN & TAN, to the rates of income & dividend taxes applicable to your company, to getting an industrial licence. Watch the video for more.
- vidhi katakwar on 2015-10-01 15:09:50
- vidhi katakwar on 2015-10-01 15:05:09
- N Krishna Moorthy on 2015-09-28 15:24:27
- Ravinder Singh on 2015-09-28 09:28:38
- Sanjeev Agarwal on 2015-09-28 08:38:41