When you become a small business owner, you acquire a responsibility for making tax payments that you didn’t have as an employee. Taking it further from our debut episode on “How to incorporate a private company”, Vaishakh Kapadia, partner at ALMT Legal, now guides us through the registrations and taxes that are applicable to a company. The video captures details on registering for PAN & TAN, to the rates of income & dividend taxes applicable to your company, to getting an industrial licence. Watch the video for more.
- Guru shetty on 2015-08-29 17:33:08
- Shashi on 2015-08-29 13:12:57
- Prasad Roodagi on 2015-08-29 09:47:42
- R.D'Souza on 2015-08-27 12:51:13
- R.K.Goel on 2015-08-27 09:18:33