When you become a small business owner, you acquire a responsibility for making tax payments that you didn’t have as an employee. Taking it further from our debut episode on “How to incorporate a private company”, Vaishakh Kapadia, partner at ALMT Legal, now guides us through the registrations and taxes that are applicable to a company. The video captures details on registering for PAN & TAN, to the rates of income & dividend taxes applicable to your company, to getting an industrial licence. Watch the video for more.
Leave a comment
- praveen on 2015-05-28 00:19:03
- Ashish Dadia on 2015-05-26 10:28:56
- Ashish Dadia on 2015-05-25 14:11:48
- Ashish Dadia on 2015-05-25 14:06:40
- Ravitej Yadalam on 2015-05-20 00:38:16
- Exclusive: Smile Group to invest up to $1M each in 10 startups
- Online food ordering startup Swiggy targets cloud kitchens, guns for 15-min delivery service
- Snapdeal buys mobile commerce platform MartMobi
- Is Myntra losing out on app-only mode?
- Exclusive: Electric vehicle startup Ather secures funding from Tiger Global