When you become a small business owner, you acquire a responsibility for making tax payments that you didn’t have as an employee. Taking it further from our debut episode on “How to incorporate a private company”, Vaishakh Kapadia, partner at ALMT Legal, now guides us through the registrations and taxes that are applicable to a company. The video captures details on registering for PAN & TAN, to the rates of income & dividend taxes applicable to your company, to getting an industrial licence. Watch the video for more.
Leave a comment
- niranjan gupta on 2016-02-10 15:43:02
- Harsh on 2016-02-05 17:27:27
- Vikas Bagaria on 2016-02-04 20:16:14
- Narendra on 2016-02-04 11:24:45
- R K on 2016-01-30 08:07:01