When you become a small business owner, you acquire a responsibility for making tax payments that you didn’t have as an employee. Taking it further from our debut episode on “How to incorporate a private company”, Vaishakh Kapadia, partner at ALMT Legal, now guides us through the registrations and taxes that are applicable to a company. The video captures details on registering for PAN & TAN, to the rates of income & dividend taxes applicable to your company, to getting an industrial licence. Watch the video for more.
Leave a comment
- Sachin on 2016-12-07 11:32:08
- Raima Chowhdury on 2016-12-04 11:05:07
- R Ranjan Sahoo on 2016-12-03 08:41:17
- Raghavendra Upadhyay on 2016-12-01 23:13:04
- Naveen Garg on 2016-12-01 15:42:04
- How much stake founders Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal own in Snapdeal?
- How SoftBank’s local portfolio firms have fared as chairman Son visits India
- Exclusive: Car service startup Carcrew raises angel funding led by TVS Group
- Flipkart’s woes continue; two more top-level exits amid unending markdowns
- Softbank-backed Grofers tweaks biz model to take on BigBasket