When you become a small business owner, you acquire a responsibility for making tax payments that you didn’t have as an employee. Taking it further from our debut episode on “How to incorporate a private company”, Vaishakh Kapadia, partner at ALMT Legal, now guides us through the registrations and taxes that are applicable to a company. The video captures details on registering for PAN & TAN, to the rates of income & dividend taxes applicable to your company, to getting an industrial licence. Watch the video for more.
Leave a comment
- Evelyn on 2015-11-26 17:52:57
- Kamal Baig on 2015-11-26 12:15:58
- Saurabh on 2015-11-24 15:26:13
- Meenakshi Sial on 2015-11-20 15:47:14
- Rajiv on 2015-11-19 22:42:37