When you become a small business owner, you acquire a responsibility for making tax payments that you didn’t have as an employee. Taking it further from our debut episode on “How to incorporate a private company”, Vaishakh Kapadia, partner at ALMT Legal, now guides us through the registrations and taxes that are applicable to a company. The video captures details on registering for PAN & TAN, to the rates of income & dividend taxes applicable to your company, to getting an industrial licence. Watch the video for more.
Leave a comment
- Prakash Ghai on 2016-06-26 01:12:39
- Faizal Khan on 2016-06-25 21:28:16
- Amit Yadav on 2016-06-23 11:17:48
- Muruganrajavel on 2016-06-23 08:45:31
- Sachin on 2016-06-22 18:35:50